Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Ardell Black Tie Captivating Lashes



Hello everyone! Thank you for reading my review for today! Today I'll be review a pair of lashes that I got from Ardell. Right now I just wanted to say that I'm very happy with these lashes!
So this is what they look like advertised:


And this is what they looked like when I got them, sorry for the bad quality!:
These lashes are exactly how they are advertised. They are beautiful and elegant!
Here's an up-close picture of them on. *crosses eyes*:


I thought these would make a great look for my Ryuko cosplay from Kill la Kill. I  prefer these lashes a lot more than the demi wispies that I was using in my wig review.

Appearance:☆☆☆☆
I really love how these lashes look. I was a little worried about the little gem stones on them, but you can't even see them! Yay! These are so pretty and I prefer them a lot more than my others. 
Comfort: ☆☆☆☆
These are a little more heavier and uncomfortable than others. I think it is because they are so dense and stiff. It really isn't too much of a problem, though. They feel like regular lashes. They do limit your eyesight a bit more than normal though. Nothing's a problem though!
Application: ☆☆☆
So, as anyone knows, lashes are a bit tricky and sometimes frustrating to get on. Because of how stiff these lashes are, they were really messing and frustrating to get on. It took a little time and worrying that I would have to redo them. But it's totally worth it!
Overall:  ☆☆☆☆
Overall these are really great lashes! I absolutely love them! I think these will be perfect to complete my Ryuko cosplay. I would definitely buy these lashes and from Ardell again. I'm excited to see what other lashes Ardell has!
Remember to go check out my other social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment