Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review: Rubies Cream Makeup in White and Black



Hello! Thank you for reading my review for today! Today I have makeup review from Rubies. I will be reviewing Rubies Cream Makeup in White and Black.
This is what it looked like when I first got it. Big expectations right?

I have a lot to say about this product and I'm very upset.
I absolutely hate this product!
The coverage is awful and it didn't work well with brushes at all! The only way I was able to get decent coverage on my face was to smear a big glob of it with a sponge!!!!!! So streaky!
*sighs* I don't know maybe I was using it wrong?
                                                                    
Container: ✰✰✰✰✰
I feel like I need to say at least one good thing about this product. I would say that I really like the tube container, always easy and clean.
Application: ✰✰
I could only apply it with a makeup packed sponge! Even if I did multiple layers the makeup never 'dries' so it would just streak everywhere. Wow I even think two stars is generous....
Look: ✰✰
Very streaky but decent color. It's a very thin product.
Removal:  ✰✰✰✰✰
You can remove it very easily by taking a wet towel and wiping down your face. Smudges everywhere. Oh yes. *sighs*
Overall: ✰✰
I am never buying this product again. I absolutely hate it. The only way I could save the new Halloween looks was to give it cool lighting. I'm very disappointed.  The only reason why I'm giving it two stars is because I guess this product would be okay for small details???

With some help of a Tesla Coil, I was able to maybe save these looks...



 Facebook
Instagram
Tumblr
Blog/Reviews
World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment