Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review: The League Vault Role Preference Wristband Bundle


Hello!
Today I'll be doing a review on The League Vault.
They sell absolutely beautiful League of Legends merchandise.
As some of you may know, I'm pretty obsessed with League of Legends, spending most of my 
free time playing.
With my brother's birthday coming up, I wanted to get him something special and something
he could use to represent his main role: Jungler.
I also wanted to get something, so I decided to get the whole bundle. 
Today I'll be reviewing their Role Preference Wristband Bundle.
Here's how it looks in the shop: 
:D
This bundle is sold for 12.99 USD. This is cheaper than buying each
of them separately :)
This is the packaging:



They even left me a handwritten note! This is what makes a company amazing :D
I seriously love you guys. 

I think Scotty really liked his birthday present! 
There is a little smudge/flaw on the Jungle wristband, 
but don't let that fool you. You can rub it all day, the text isn't coming off.

Product: ☆☆☆☆☆


Thank you so much League Vault!
I really enjoy your company and merchandise.
I will definitely buy some ADC merchandise once I get
the money! Cx  I love how you're so involved with your 
costumers and how great the service is.
Thank you! 
Please visit The League Vault!
They sell apparel, jewelry, keychains, plushies, and much more! 

Thank you for reading my blog today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment